There’s nothing quite like a meal cooked on grill -that smokey flavor can’t be beat. It’s no wonder grilling brings people together all year long!
Trexler-Haines is the premiere grill dealer of the Lehigh and Delaware Valleys. Our client’s love the available options and performance.
- Built-in or Free Standing - Is mobility a factor?
- Trexler-Haines offers grills that can part of a structure or ones on wheels.
- Built-in will obviously have dimension requirements
- Cooking for Guests? - Or just cooking a lot?
- The size of the grill, the number of burners, and the BTU’s are all relevant
- Kind of Food - Just dogs and burgers? Mixing it up? Specialties?
- Depending on what kind of food you’re planning on cooking will influence your needs
- Have use for a Rotisserie?
- Durability - Exposure to harsh conditions?
- Don’t get stuck buying a new 300 grill every other year.
- Style - Which one catches your eye?
- Infrared - Instantaneous and controllable.
- Great for seafoods and searing meats!
- Indoor v. Outdoor - Where do you want to put this?
- Grill outside or all year ’round
- Grills can be differentiated by a number of characteristics:
- Number and orientation of burners
- Available accessories
- griddle, deep fryer, side-burners, smoker, rotisserie
- Cavity Size
- Infrared or not
- some come with, some without, some can be ordered
- Quality of materials
- most are stainless steel
- some have double walls
- BTUs are the unit of measurement for “grilling power”
- Stands for British Thermal Unit
- Approx. the amount of energy needed to heat one pound of water one degree Fahrenheit
- Grilling v Roasting
- Grilling is with the top open
- Roasting is with the top closed
Trexler-Haines wants to ensure that its clients are satisfied with their appliances, and to help facilitate this we strongly recommend visiting out regional showroom and speaking to one of our experienced sales representatives.