Trexler-Haines wants you to be warm, comfortable, and have peace of mind.
Trexler-Haines offers a number of heating solutions depending on your needs. If you are looking to heat your home consider primary or supplemental heat. Need temporary heat for construction jobs or otherwise? Check out our temporary heating solutions.
- Primary v. Supplemental
- Primary heat is “whole-home” heat. Usually used in conjunction with furnaces.
- Supplemental is heating almost everything else
- Primarily used to “heat the space you’re in”
- Can be visually appealing (fireplaces) or functional (Rinnai)
- Supplemental heat can be derived from
- Modine – Hot Dawg Heater -Heating your garage causes adjacent rooms within your home to warm up as well. Heat your garage today with a top-of-the line Hot Dawg Heater and step into a warm and cozy garage all year long! Protect big investments like your vehicles, and other costly equipment. Not only will you being protecting your equipment, but will save time heating up your vehicles in the morning hours. Stop by our Allentown showroom and speak with a sales representative today about installing your modine heater!
- Space heaters
Trexler-Haines wants to ensure that its clients are satisfied with their appliances, and to help facilitate this we strongly recommend visiting out regional showroom and speaking to one of our experienced sales representatives.